Maintenance Technician – 3rd Shift
1300 Cliff Rd E, Burnsville, MN 55337
Position is responsible for repairing and installing production/manufacturing equipment. Inspects equipment for proper functioning and performs preventative maintenance duties per manufacturer’s specifications. Diagnoses equipment malfunctions and makes repairs or adjustments as needed. Must have own hand tools. This position requires continuous work near heat, noise, gas, and chemicals. The position requires frequent lifting, climbing, standing, walking, crouching, squatting, bending and kneeling. The position may require weekend and/or holiday work. PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES: Perform preventative maintenance on production equipment Repair all production equipment as needed Perform breakdown analysis Perform general housekeeping Upgrade production lines with new equipment/technology Work with outside contractors working on assigned line Change line for package changeovers Comply with GMP, safety, and audit standards Work independently under limited supervision (self-management)Documentation of work schedule and work tasks completed
– Shift start: None
– Shift length:
– Health, dental, vision insurance
– Paid time off
– 18 years or older
– Pass technical assessment addressing job-critical maintenance knowledge areas
– Experience with mechanical systems (e.g., gear boxes, chains, sprockets, motors, seals, bearings).
– Experience with product manuals (e.g., reading and applying knowledge to make repairs).
– Experience with troubleshooting mechanical breakdowns (pinpointing and fixing breakdowns).
– Experience with reading mechanical drawings (e.g., hydraulics, pneumatics).
– Must be at least 18+ years old
– Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
– Must pass background check
– Can lift 45 lbs
PepsiCo, Inc. is an American multinational food, snack, and beverage corporation headquartered in Harrison, New York, in the hamlet of Purchase. PepsiCo has interests in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of grain-based snack foods, beverages, and other products. PepsiCo is made up of six divisions: North America Beverages; Frito-Lay North America; Quaker Foods North America; Latin America; Europe Sub-Saharan Africa; and Asia, Middle East, and North Africa. Each of these divisions has its own unique history and way of doing business.
employment type: full-time