We are hiring an Inventory Controller to join our team and manage the inventory for our company. In this role, you will be required to coordinate orders and deliveries.
To ensure success as an inventory controller, you should be highly organized and have detailed knowledge of supply chain management and practices.
• Conducts frequent spot and partial audits of physical inventory
• Maintains consistent stock of inventory
• Assesses inventory reports
• Develops and maintains good working relationships with vendors
• Maintains accurate daily records of receipts and disbursements
• Assists with periodic physical inventory audits
• Operates forklift truck when necessary
• Performs other related duties as requested
• Health Insurance
*Waiting Period May Apply
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Experience with computerized inventory systems is preferred
• Forklift operator certification preferred
• Excellent communication skills with warehouse workers, purchasing department, and outside vendors.
• Basic understanding of inventory control procedures.
• Extremely organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
• Ability to perform basic math calculations.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds at times.
• Must be able to navigate warehouse and reach items both high and low.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
compensation: up to $14.00 / hr + Benefits
employment type: full-time
job title: Warehouse Inventory Controller