Who We Are:
General Floor Industries is a flooring distributor with extensive inventory in carpet, hard surface, tools and accessories. When frustrated Building and Flooring Pros are spending too much time with selection meetings or chasing hard to find items, they call us. Our customers say our next day delivery, free samples, showroom and storage make it easy to do business.
We haveimmediate openingsforWarehouse Associatesat our Bellmawr NJ distribution center. Hours are Monday – Friday(3:00 p.m. – 11:30 p.m.).These opportunities offer upward mobility throughout our headquarters locationsor into one of our 18branch locations. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic and upbeat personality who works well within a team.
- Pick, pull and stage orders for shipping.
- Inspect products for defects and damage.
- Check, verify and fill pick lists with accuracy.
- Keep warehouse organized and clean daily.
- Abide by company safety policies.
- Offer input and ideas for improvement of warehouse procedures.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Forklift experience is a plus, (we train and certify in house for safe practices).
- Candidates should be able to lift 65 lbs.
- Have a valid drivers license with dependable transportation.
- Takes direction well and flexible with work load assigned.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Our company offers a competitive starting hourly rate, plus a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401K, personal time off and paid holidays for full time positions. No phone calls or agencies please. EOC/DFW
compensation: Commensurate with experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Warehouse Associate 2nd Shift