2448 W 41st Ave
ivyGoal Institute is a famous local tutoring center at Greater Vancouver area. It was founded by an educational specialist — Nick in USA in 2013. Now we have five locations in North America and supported over 5000 students. We are looking for 2-3 part-time tutors in Canadian locations.
—Excellent oral and written skills
—1 year related education or teaching experience
—Great communication and class organizational skills
—Ability to multitask and strong classroom management
—Self-motivated, positive and responsible
—Flexible to work any shift that is assigned
1. English / ESL is the main subject, other subjects are Social Studies, Math and Science.
2. Grammar & Writing (4-7th grade and 6-10th grade).
3. AP courses
4. SSAT/SAT Standardized Tests
* Available tutoring time slots: Mostly afternoons (3-8 pm) or weekends. Most of our students are in BC.
1. Accountable because you will NOT be micro-managed.
2. Feel comfortable with (or can learn quickly) Zoom, Canvas LMS, and other digital teaching tools.
3. Love and care!
This is an ideal job for people who enjoy English teaching and prefer an afternoon or weekend schedule.
Please email us with your resume. Cover letter is an asset. Thank you very much!
compensation: $24/h+ and Thank you Bonus
employment type: part-time
job title: English Teacher