Asset Control Solutions Inc. is now hiring Inventory Specialists to support our growing team. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and reporting information gathered in the field. This entry level position is an essential role that will help our team provide accurate accounting and insurance reports to clients.
We’re looking for a reliable team player who is willing to learn and follow company procedures. This is a unique field; it is important to go through company training to fully understand the value ACS provides to its clients. This role requires traveling to meet clients and perform inventories of public/private entities. Since your day-to-day work will be mostly in the field, it is expected that you will always keep a professional attitude with little direct supervision.
• Travel nationwide, coast to coast (usually Monday through Friday)
• Establish positive relationships with clients
• Identify, barcode, collect, and upload data from fixed assets using handheld scanning equipment
• Regular and predictable punctuality
• Responsible with company equipment including company vehicles
• Learn/Comply with proper safety policies and procedures
• Follow instructions from direct supervisor
• Follow company workflow and naming conventions
• Able to work outdoors in all types of weather
• Proficient in MS Office especially Excel
• Proficient in typing
• Able to adapt to different work schedules during the week
• Able to walk for long periods of time
• Pass FBI Background check
• Valid Driver’s License/Good Driving record
• Reliable transportation
• Passport or Real ID will be required to travel
• Ability to rent a vehicle
• 10 days of PTO upon approval
• Customizable individualized health plan
• Earn travel points
• Bonuses based on job performance
• Travel to different parts of the country
• Meal per diem while traveling
• TSA Pre-Check
The correct candidate will be under the supervision of a Project manager, learning and understanding your duties quickly will be the priority. We are looking to fill field worker positions, as we believe that is a good starting point for candidates to understand our company. Once the candidate demonstrates enough understanding of their duties, they will be able to advance to other positions within the company.
How to Apply
Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining why you believe you are a good fit for this position.
About the Company
Asset Control Solutions, Inc. was incorporated in 2005 and provides fixed asset financial reports to clients nationwide. Our dedicated team of professionals helps our clients comply with Governmental Accounting Standards Board Pronouncement 34 (GASB 34). ACS performs inventory and valuations services on a yearly basis for clients so becoming familiar and understanding the needs our clients is among our main priorities.
compensation: Competitive pay plus benefits
employment type: full-time
job title: Inventory Specialist