Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is proud to work alongside a community of six fellow Diagnostics Companies at Danaher. Together, we’re working at the pace of change to improve patient lives with diagnostic tools that address the world’s biggest health challenges.
The Technician Production Operations Associate for Beckman Coulter Diagnostics is responsible for following established operation procedures, maintaining appropriate training records for your role, sustaining a smooth flow of material and the execution of work orders to on-time completion.
This position is part of the Reagent Manufacturing located in Chaska, MN and will be onsite. At Beckman Coulter, our vision is to relentlessly reimagine healthcare, one diagnosis at a time.
You will be a part of the Reagent Pack Stream Team and report to the Supervisor Production Operations responsible for operating using Daily Management principles, providing immediate guidance and feedback to our associates, and focusing on daily, monthly, and quarterly objectives. If you thrive in a team oriented, goal focused environment and want to work to build a world-class manufacturing organization—read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Execute the daily production plan to due date conformance and quality standards.
• Train to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Follow engineering drawings, work order information, SOPs, and other written and verbal specifications in the manufacturing process while maintaining FDA requirements.
• Perform the set-up, testing and troubleshooting of filling systems.
• Assure compliance with FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR), Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and ISO regulatory requirements.
• Train new team members on equipment operations and work procedures as needed and provide procedural coaching, as needed.
• Identify, recommend, and implement quality improvements including but not limited to production methods, equipment performance, product quality and efficiencies.
The essential requirements of the job include:
• High School degree (or equivalent), and AA Degree or Tech degree preferred
2+ years of experience
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
• Experience in a regulated industry (e.g., FDA, ISO)
• Familiar with following established operation procedures
• When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. We value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
employment type: full-time
job title: Technician Production Operations – Reagents / 2nd