Teach in South Korea! Very close to Gangnam, Seoul.
JLS Gwacheon English Town “Jan 1 ~ Mar 1, 2023”
– Location: Gwacheon City Youth Center (near Gwacheon station, line #4)
– Start Date: Jan 1st ~ Mar 1st , 2023
– Working Hours: contract > Monday ~ Friday 9:00am ~ 6:00pm (Break: 12:00~1:00pm)
real > Monday ~ Friday 9:30am ~ 6:10pm (Under 30 hours)
★Break: 11:50~1:30pm ★
Saturday shift is expected (1 or 2 times a month) 3 months after signing up, not for every semester, you can take turns with coworkers.
– Visa: E-2, D-10, F-5, F-6
– Basic Salary: 2,300,000 ~ 2,500,000 won (Negotiable)
– Housing Allowance: 550,000 won ( Key money( 10.000.000 ) will be provided)
– Bonus: Bonus pay for Saturday work
– Vacation: 15 days (11 days for the first year),
allowed to use quarterly (every last week of March, June, September, December)
– Health Insurance: YES! ( 50 : 50 )
– Pension: YES! ( 50 : 50 )
– Employment Insurance: Optional
– Severance Pay: YES!
– Age Group: Kindy to Adults (Wide range)
– Job Detail: Afternoon regular class: Kindergarten and elementary school classes,
Morning Elementary/middle school camps, tour classes (short term, occasional).
Morning kindergarten class (occasional).
All afternoon regular classes are taught from language education books provided by JLS. Morning kindergarten classes use a monthly themed curriculum made by the school teachers.
Prep time provided in the morning. Weekly teaching hours range from 18~30 hours depending on morning kindergarten availability.
compensation: 2,272 CAD per Month
employment type: full-time
job title: ESL Teacher