At Rocket Farm Restaurants, the core philosophy that defines our culture is “We serve the person who is serving the guest.” Our culture is not something we act out on the floor of the restaurant. It starts with how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen – with dignity, respect, and care. We believe there should be no difference in how we treat and serve one another in the kitchen and how we treat and serve our guests in the dining room. We hope you agree and will consider joining us!
Superica brings sunshine to the Westside neighborhood with an Old-West inspired, relaxed yet upbeat vibe and Mexican cuisine served over brunch, lunch, dinner and hanging over cold, refreshing margaritas. At Superica, we know that Tex-Mex is more than just a kind of food, it’s a way of life — and we love sharing it with friends and families of all ages.
Superica Westside is seeking a spirited Restaurant Manager to join its team!
The Restaurant Manager assists in directing the team and monitoring the complete restaurant operation by leading in an open, positive and approachable manner on a shift basis. He/she actively participates in the menu change process in addition to hiring, training and supervising all staff and is able to address any potential issues quickly, appropriately and proactively whenever possible. The Restaurant Manager maintains the daily log for communication between restaurant staff and management and aggressively monitors labor, scheduling and overtime to ensure maximum productivity and profit. 3-years of progressive restaurant experience preferred, one of which in a supervisory or management position. Apply today and become part of a dynamic, innovative, and heartfelt group of unique individuals!
Competitive salary: $55,000 – $65,000/yr. DOE + generous quarterly bonus program
Full benefit eligibility after 30-days of employment:
Major Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
As a valued member of our team, you will also receive:
- A supportive culture and ethical work environment
- Dynamic performance-based raises and promotions
- Paid Time Off, Childbirth Recovery Leave and Parental Leave to support a healthy work-life balance
- Significant Long-term Retention bonuses
- Family time on most major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- 50% discount at all Rocket Farm Restaurants – Atlanta, Charlotte, Nashville and Houston
- Rocket Farm University: specialized leadership classes and personalized support for career advancement
- Employee-led Mentorship programs, Advisory Council and Safety Committee
compensation: UP TO $65K/yr. + BONUS
employment type: full-time
job title: Restaurant Manager