101 Washington Avenue
Stubborn Seed is the result of pairing unrelenting passion with an unapologetic approach. It aims to unearth cravings of the palate while constructing a reward in each bite. At the helm is Bravo’s Top Chef Season 13’s Winner, Chef Jeremy Ford. Stubborn is seeking FOH & BOH individuals who are energetic, efficient, effective, and passionate about the food industry. You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced and loud environment, while still having an eye for workplace safety. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work weekends and some holidays.
APPLY NOW by replying to this post to schedule an interview or by clicking the link below.
Host Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/01ivcs2
Bartender Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/016jycb
Server Assistant Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/01ivdm0
Food Runner Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/01ivdso
Line Cook Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/01e7bev
Prep Cook Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/01ivdw3
Dishwasher Application – https://grove-bay-hospitality-group.r365hire.com/j/01e7bw8
We are proud to offer all qualified employees a package of benefits including:
– A friendly, fun, and positive work environment, with a welcoming and supportive team
– A clear career path with opportunities for advancement and career development
– Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for qualifying Part Time and Full Time Employees
– Paid time off for eligible employee’s starting first year!
– Maternity & Paternity Leave
– Tuition Reimbursement
– Company Events, Rewards Programs, Dining Program, Sports Leagues
We are an E-Verify and equal opportunity employer, you must show proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: FOH/BOH Positions