Spray Foam Crew Chief
We are seeking the right people . . . smart, experienced, hard-working spray foam technicians and crew chiefs . . . to join us now!
Our company is looking for an Spray Foam Installer to join our team. While candidates with construction experience are preferred, we will train any person who is willing to work hard and take pride in your craft. In this role, you will install blown-in cellulose, fiberglass, and spray foam insulation systems into walls, attics, basements, and crawl spaces. You must be capable of performing physical work both indoors and outdoors.
Install blown-in cellulose, fiberglass, and spray foam insulation systems
Perform air sealing
• Install spray foam, coatings, air barriers and other construction products
• Work on both residential and commercial jobs
• Manage jobsites from start to finish, including planning, prep, install and clean-up
• Manage and maintain equipment in proper working condition
• Support and help us grow our client relationships
• Coordinate with Operations on pre-con meetings, job start and job finish
• Coordinate with Sales Manager to ensure client satisfaction
• Manage standard job documentation, work orders and checklists
• Demonstrate leadership, character, integrity, accountability and performance
• Build and support results-oriented, positive team culture
Previous construction experience (preferred)
Comfort using hand tools, power tools, and ladders
Comfort working both indoors and outdoors
We are proud to offer industry leading total potential COMPENSATION of $50K-$100K+:
• High base wage rates per hour of $15-$30+ based on experience and ability
• Very attractive performance-based incentives available on every job
• Job-specific bonus opportunities on jobs well done
• $500 bonuses for helping recruit other qualified team members
• Paid time-off.
• On the job training, certification and licensure provided
• Excellent opportunities to grow both personally and professionally
We believe A COMPANY IS ONLY AS GOOD AS ITS PEOPLE . . . and we are a company that is clear on its mission, values top quality employees and rewards for a job well done!
Sign on Bonus after 90 days.
compensation: $15-$30 plus based on preformance and production.
employment type: full-time
job title: Spray Foam Lead