We are a rapidly growing roofing company that is always looking for skilled and passionate roofers to join our team.
Having the right employees is pertinent to our success. To fit in with our hardworking and dedicated team, you must value high levels of customer service, have a strong work ethic, and take pride in your attention to detail.
We are seeking long-term, reliable and dedicated shinglers to assist with residential roofing jobs.
Shingle Roof Installer Responsibilities
• Install or/or repair residential roofs
• Install and/or replace plywood sheeting as required
• Remove existing shingles of all types and underlay
• Install and/or replace new materials, such as asphalt shingles
• Cut and shape roofing materials to the proper size
• Follow all WorkSafe BC safety regulations
Shingle Roof Installer Requirements and Qualifications
• Commitment to high standards for quality and excellence in all aspects of the job
• Previous shingle roofing experience
• Physical stamina to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Comfortable working at significant heights in various weather conditions
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation, as jobs vary across the lower mainland.
Hourly rate is based on experience.
compensation: Hourly rate based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Shingle Roof Installer