SCHOOL ADMISSIONS REP (Also seeking Bilingual Reps)
We are looking for experienced sales reps to join our school admissions team. We are an established adult career training school in the Washington DC area.
Our Admissions Sales Reps interview and recommend training programs to individuals seeking career training in healthcare, information technology, office administration, and accounting. If you like helping individuals improve the quality of their lives both professionally and financially and are self-motivated, goal orientated, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment, we want to hear from you.
COMPENSATION: This position offers a base salary. Salary is based on education and sales background. We also offer health benefits.
INTERESTED: If you are interested in learning more about this position, please send your resume.
PLEASE NOTE: We will be contacting you either by phone, text, or e-mail. Please make sure that your contact information is accurate. Also, check your SPAM area for our e-mail.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The following is a brief description of the job responsibilities and qualifications for this position:
* Handle inbound phone calls of individuals seeking information on training programs.
* Conduct telephone and in-person interviews with prospective students
* Recommend appropriate training programs
* Develop a training plan of action with prospective student
* Assist individuals through the school’s enrollment process
* Make extensive outbound follow-up calls
* Experience general or call center sales a must
* Some College or Degree a plus.
* Career school certificate or certifications with relevant work experience considered
* Must be goal orientated
* Must have basic computer skills
* Must be comfortable working in an office environment and/or at home
* Must have outstanding verbal communication
* Ability to easily adapt to change
* Must be able to multi-task
* Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
* Ability to communicate and motivate adult career seekers
* Ability to Work in a Team Environment
* Must possess a “Can Do Attitude.”
* Ability to motivate and problem solve
compensation: This position offers a base salary. Salary is based on education and sales background. We also offer health benefits
employment type: full-time
job title: Education Sales Rep