SACRAMENTO AREA- LOOKING TO HIRE HVAC SHEET METAL WORKERS / INSTALLERS
Cool Mechanical, Inc. is looking to hire light commercial HVAC sheet metal worker / Installers to join our team!! We are looking to fill both Apprentice and Journeyman positions.
Cool Mechanical, Inc. is a well-established HVAC Design Build Contractor. We also perform HVAC Service & quarterly maintenance services for our customers. Our office is based out of Shingle Springs, California, however we service a variety of light commercial & residential customers in the greater Sacramento area. We also do design build HVAC Installation projects throughout California.
Cool Mechanical offers our employees, top wages paid weekly, medical benefits, Simple IRA Retirement Plans and paid holidays & vacation. We also supply our employees (depending on position) company truck, gas card and cell phone.
Cool Mechanical, Inc. is looking for qualified candidates who:
• Are Reliable
• Are Punctual
• Are Team Players
• Are Mechanically Inclined
• Are able to follow directions
• Are professional on and off the job sites.
• Are willing and available to work overtime as needed
• Can work without constant supervision
• Take pride in their work
• Possess a strong work ethic
• Possess a valid driver’s license with clean record.
• Minimum 1-year HVAC / Sheetmetal Experience
• EPA Certified or willing to get certified within 90 days
• 7-10 Years’ experience as HVAC Installer or Sheetmetal Worker
• EPA Certified
• Good knowledge of mechanical duct installation, practices & codes
• Able to read and understand mechanical drawings
• Has Excellent communication skills
compensation: Cool Mechanical offers our employees, top wages paid weekly, medical benefits, Simple IRA Retirement Plans and paid holidays & vacation.
employment type: full-time
job title: Sheetmetal worker / HVAC Installer