(West Palm Beach)
Local Roofing company looking for an assistant project manager to join our team.
We are established and have been servicing South Florida area for 40+ years!
This is an entry level position and proper training is provided.
We are growing and there are tons of opportunities to grow with the company and move up the ladder.
– Creates Material Orders
– Schedules county inspections
– Maintains communication with customers during the life of the project.
– Creates work orders for crews
– Assists Project Manager with daily tasks
– Delivers materials to jobsite when needed
– Performs small repairs when needed
– Set ladders for inspectors when required (2 story & up)
– Carry out specific work plans as assigned by management
– Verify that crews follow safety procedures set by OSHA
– Monitors job sites and attends job site meetings
– Minimum of two (2) years of roofing and/ or construction experience
– Employee will be working on roofs and must be experienced working at different heights and climbing ladders.
– Must be able to lift at least 50lbs
– Must have basic computer/ tablet skills
– Must have a valid Florida driver’s license
– Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
compensation: Salary Depending on Experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Roofing Assistant Project Manager