15400 buck hill road
Looking for a fun winter job with sweet perks? How about free snowboarding and skiing!
We are looking for Rental Shop Ski Technicians!
Seasonal hourly position available
Buck Hill is looking for Rental Shop Staff! If you are positive, adaptable and customer service oriented and want to join a team focused on growth, we invite you to discover the excitement at Buck Hill!
The Rental Shop Team Members are responsible for rental of ski and snowboard equipment to our guests. You will spend your days helping guests, of all skill levels, provide and maintain proper equipment for our customer’s day of winter enjoyment.
No experience necessary, as we will train our employees to be certified ski technicians.
• Be attentive to our customer’s needs.
• Engage guests at every opportunity
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
• Work outside in winter conditions
• Perform expected amount of snow work. (Shoveling)
• Display respect for all employees at all times
• Demonstrate a teamwork ethic
• Take initiative to be self-directed
• Complete all paperwork efficiently and legibly
• Perform other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Must like to have fun and work in a team environment- Required
• Must be at least 18 years old at beginning of employment – Required
• High school diploma or equivalent – Required
• Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English – Required
• Must be safety oriented – Required
• Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., possibly multiple times a day – Required
• Must be able to work outdoors in all winter weather conditions- Required
• Must be able to come to work on time, when scheduled – Required
• Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and/or evenings as necessary. We are a 7-day a week operation. – Required
• Must be able to work throughout the entire season – Required
• Strong guest service skills – Preferred
compensation: $11-$13 per hour
employment type: part-time
job title: Rental Shop Ski Technician