A state-of-the-art Austin dental practice has openings for a Registered Dental Assistant. Our office provides general and cosmetic dentistry, implants, Invisalign and traditional orthodontics. We are a paperless practice. We use state-of-the-art equipment such as a 3-D digital pan-ceph x-ray machine, Dentrix, intra oral cameras, and interactive patient information videos. We provide a work environment second to none. Our dentists and staff provide care for our patients as if they are family.
Hours of Operation:
some Fridays 8:00AM.-12:00PM.
We are seeking the following skills:
• Highly motivated
• Outgoing and eager to learn in our fast growing practice.
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of 1 years experience in assisting.
• Surgery, implant, restorative experience is a plus
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively with the doctor, staff and patients.
Some other benefits to consider:
• Great Income
• Employer Sponsored Medical Care
• Employer Sponsored Dental Care
• Employer Sponsored Life Insurance
• Vacation and Holiday Compensation
• Stipend for Continuing Education
• Yearly Uniform Allowance
If interested please e-mail back resume.
compensation: $17-$24/Hour-Compensation Based On Experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Dental Assistant
relocation assistance available