1115 NORTH BRIGHTLEAF BLVD
1115 North Brightleaf Blvd., Smithfield, NC 27577
Evenings until 8pm and every other Saturday
The Deacon Jones Family has been proudly serving North Carolina for over 40 years. Our motto is: ‘We Treat You How We Would Like to be Treated’. We believe culture makes a difference and we strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers, and the community.
Deacon Jones Autopark needs to hire a Part-Time Receptionist. We are looking for a people-person who is outgoing, professional and able to multi-task in a fun, fast-paced environment. You will be required to work Saturdays. We value our employees and invest in their success. Receptionists represent the first impression of an organization to customers and the public.
If you have already applied, please do not apply again!
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Fast-paced and professional workplace.
- Career advancement opportunities
Responsibilities – Receptionist:
- Answer telephone, direct and screen calls, take and relay messages
- Greet persons entering the showroom
- Direct individuals to correct destination
- Respond to queries or requests from the customers and public
- Provide general clerical and administrative support to all levels of professionals (this portion of the job provides excellent chance to show what you can do, and potentially grow into future positions with increasing responsibility)
- Maintain appointment diary, either electronically or manually
- Prepare letters and documents
- Receive and sort mail, email, and deliveries
- Maintain common areas with required office supplies as appropriate
- Ability to file, scan and organize repair orders
- Responsible for running credit cards and processing receipts for the sales and Finance departments
- Balance a cash drawer
- Validate daily deposits and credit card transaction
- Ability to complete a bank deposit
- Work dealership scheduled hours assigned to them ( Mon-Sat & 7am – 8pm)
- Willing to train at the Auto Plex in Goldsboro
Requirements – Receptionist:
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good communications skills and professional personal presentation
- Ability to multi-task in a sometimes high-stress, demanding environment
- Honest, respectful, and trustworthy
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage
- Resume must be uploaded, and online assessment completed for immediate consideration.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
compensation: Competitive Hourly Pay
employment type: part-time
job title: Receptionist