2040 WEST RIVERVIEW AUTO DRIVE
1580 Route 65, Ellwood City, PA 16117
RV PARTS ASSOCIATE
Excellent Pay Plan & Great Benefits!
Great Entry Level Opportunity with Paid Training
& Room for Advancement!
Campers Inn RV of Pittsburgh is seeking to hire a Parts Associate / Clerk to assist customers and repair techs in finding parts and accessories for their recreational vehicles, receiving, and stocking parts, and assisting the Parts Dept. Manager, and more! Previous Parts or Warehouse experience is a plus but not required! We offer rewarding hourly pay with great benefits and room for advancement!
Campers Inn RV of Pittsburgh is part of the nation’s largest chain of family-operated RV dealerships for over 50 years with 32 locations across the US. Since 2010, Campers Inn RV has been consistently named Top 50 RV Dealership in the U.S. and was recently named one of the Top 5 Blue Ribbon RV Dealerships by RV Business. Apply online today!
- Excellent Pay Plan! Salary PLUS Bonuses!
- Performance Bonuses
- Ongoing career development opportunities: Specialized job training, certifications, professional development, and assistance in continuing education
- Comprehensive health and welfare plan including:
- Major Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance (Basic, Supplemental, Spouse, and Child available)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Help customers find the right part to fit their needs.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and accurate service to customers face-to-face or via phone or the internet.
- Communicate with technicians and outside customers to ensure correct parts are ordered.
- Maintain familiarity with inventory products, merchandising programs, and ordering systems
- Clean and organize displays and stockroom
- Receive incoming parts daily from multiple vendors and put them away properly
- Set an example of professionalism and positive attitude including a neat, orderly, safe work environment
- Other duties may be assigned
- Previous RV, Automotive, Powersport, Motorsport, Marine Parts, or Warehouse experience is a plus but NOT required!
- Previous customer service experience is required. Familiarity in a retail environment is a plus!
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer knowledge is required
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds and stock shelves
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must pass a pre-employment background check and MVR
- Please upload your resume. Completing the online assessment will grant you priority consideration!
Thank you for considering us!
Camper’s Inn RV is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace. We are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Camper’s Inn RV makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
compensation: GREAT HOURLY PAY & BENEFITS
employment type: full-time
job title: Receptionist