THIS IS A 1099 POSITION
Sign installers are self-motivated and committed.
Work will be available and must be completed on Tuesday and Friday
In Raleigh, our storage facility is located in the 27529 zip code.
Training is provided upon hire. However, a basic understanding and ability to use mobile apps are required for this position.
Company vehicles and mobile devices are not provided.
Please read the job post and visit our website for additional information before applying.
SignTroop is a real estate service company. We offer hassle-free sign and lockbox management, lockbox and supra installations, and house showings to real estate brokerages and their agents across the country. We provide services so that agents focus on what they do best, building relationships with their clients.
At SignTroop we value hard work. We offer flexible hours and independence.
You will start each day at our storage facility to pick up the inventory you’ll need for that day. Your work will include following a service route, installing and uninstalling real estate signs and door locks at residential properties, and ending your day at our storage to drop off the inventory.
We have a support team available from 9 am to 8 pm CT to provide clear communication and assistance throughout the routes.
Troopers work an estimated 4-8 hours a day depending on the installation/removals, and travel time; 2 days a week on Tuesday and Friday.
Pay is determined by service route, visit our website for more information. You can expect a compensation of up to $28 an hour.
• Quality performance—signs must follow our installation standards
• Punctuality—signs installed and removed within the given windows
• Be comfortable driving and working in varying weather conditions
• Must communicate effectively
Duties and responsibilities of a Trooper include:
• Picking up inventory at the start of the route and dropping it off by the end of it at our storage every time you have a route.
• Use a mobile device to follow the service route provided and to receive customer delivery information.
• Navigate a variety of routes throughout the service area.
• Install and remove signs, combo lockboxes, and supra lockboxes.
Other miscellaneous paid responsibilities:
• Receive packages at our storage facility.
• Assemble inventory used for routes.
• Submit inventory counts as requested.
• Clean and maintain storage, this includes having orders and disposing of trash as needed.
• Payment per service route.
• Consistent weekly pay period with a week in hand.
• Direct communication with our Trooper support team Mon-Fri 9 am-8 pm CT.
To apply please visit our website: https://www.signtroop.co/become-a-driver
Eligible to work in the U.S
Valid driver’s license and insurance
Must be 18 years or older
compensation: up to $28 per hour
employment type: part-time
job title: Real Estate Driver/Installer