Kingsway near Perry St
Do you love pets? Have an interest in natural, holistic health and nutrition? Carnivore’s Kitchen is a raw-focused pet food destination, with a wide variety of offerings to help transform the health of Vancouver’s cats and dogs through species-appropriate diets by feeding REAL food. You won’t find processed foods like kibble on our shelves!
We value local and ethically sourced products and encourage shopping for your pet in a way that isn’t so different from how you would think about shopping for your own groceries. Don’t stress so much about sticking to a rigid set of rules and having a “perfect” diet, just shop around to see what looks new and interesting, providing them with a great variety of healthy, high-quality fresh foods.
Carnivore’s Kitchen is looking for part-time and full-time retail associates, as well as a full-time assistant manager.
What we have to offer:
– We are proud to be a living wage employer, and believe in fair compensation for our staff’s hard work.
– Generous employee discount so our staff can see the benefits of a fresh diet with their own beloved pets
– Room for growth and advancement within our company
Qualities we are looking for:
– Team players who like to foster a positive, collaborative work environment
– An eagerness to learn and continue to expand your knowledge and update best practices
– Problem solvers who like to help customers find the best options and solutions for their pets
– Comfortable being on your feet during your shift and able to lift up to 35lbs
If you would like to join our team of pet enthusiasts, please send us your resume and include your desired position, hours (if looking for part-time work), and availability.
compensation: $20+ per hour
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Retail Associate and Assistant Manager