1925 N Lime St near Batavia and Taft
Rotational Molding Oven Operator
Join us if you:
– Want an opportunity to earn more and grow into another position
– Are a team player and will treat your co-workers with the same respect and dignity they will give you.
– Are looking for a job where you are making something different everyday in a safe environment
– Want a workout while getting paid
– You have accountability and integrity
– Are hungry to learn more and are hardworking
To apply fill out an application form and send to the email address posted on this website or come in and fill out an application at the office 1925 N. Lime St Orange 92865: https://rotodynamics.com/employment/
#1 M-F 6AM-2:30PM $20/HR no experience $22/HR experienced
#2 M-F 2:15PM-11PM $22/HR no experience $24.00/HR experienced
Hourly pay rate:
Earn $20-24/hr depends on experience and shift. Wage rate will be reviewed after 3 months for inexperienced operators.
Immediate openings available now. Start as soon as 2 days. No resume or previous work experience required.
Roto Dynamics is providing a safe environment for employees at this time by providing masks, carrying out COVID-19 testing, checking temperatures daily and socially distancing.
Candidates must be 18 years or older with ability to read and speak English for safety. Spanish as a first or second language is a plus
Reasons you’ll love working here:
Health and safety are a top priority with all of our roles and sites. We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our building to keep people healthy.
• Earn more: You can expect a competitive wage and reliable paycheck when you work for Roto Dynamics.
• Career development: Many of our entry-level employees become leaders in operations, and other areas.
• Benefits: Our range of benefits can include health care starting on day one, 401(k) savings plans, paid time off and more!
• Stay active: You’ll be on the move for your whole shift in our fast-paced environments.
• High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
Roto Dynamics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Roto Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
Job involves operating a rotational molding machine which produces plastic components which must meet customer and company requirements. Job requires the ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
Personal protective equipment is required on the job at all time. Must be able to withstand shop elements such as heat, noise and dust. Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Working with a team in a fast paced environment to maintain daily production targets.
Inspect quality of products and prevent defects from occurring.
Maintain clean and safe working conditions.
Follows safety guidelines and procedures in accordance to the job.
Use a variety of powered and manual hand tools including a overhead crane.
Must have good interpersonal and communication skills while working in a team environment.
Able to work overtime when needed.
Spanish speaking is a plus.
Ability to carry out basic math without hesitation
Punctuality is a requirement
Have good initiative
Roto Dynamics Mission Statement
Our team has a reputation for being easy to work with experts in the rotational molding industry. As part of our commitment to our customers, we strive to continually improve and maintain a communicative, transparent culture. By following lean manufacturing principles and minimizing waste in the workplace, we have gained a competitive advantage which translates into customer savings and improved lead times. We have a brilliant team of passionate individuals who are proud to say that 100% of our products are manufactured here in the USA.
compensation: $20-24 per hour
employment type: full-time
job title: Oven Machine Operator