Open House, a housewares and gift boutique on 13th street in Philadelphia is now hiring a full time assistant store manager. We are looking for an upbeat, friendly and responsible individual to join our small staff.
We are a boutique selling a range of gift items, from jewelry to kitchen wares to anything that we think is modern/fun/cool. Previous retail experience is required.
• Coordinating with the Manager on projects and tasks that need to be completed
• Entering and receiving new product in a timely manner
• Helping customers with all aspects of the sales experience
• Light visual merchandising with guidance from our Manager
• Keeping the store neat and tidy throughout the day
• Helping maintain online inventory
We are open Mon-Tues 11am-7pm, Wed-Sat 11am-8pm and Sunday from 12pm-6pm. Weekend availability is required.
This person should have at least 1 year of solid retail experience. This is a full-time position (5 days a week) and you must be able to work at least one weekend day. Approximately 45 hours per week.
Ideal candidates: enjoy a team environment (but can easily work on their own), are detail-oriented, and enjoy the retail hustle.
Benefits include: paid time off, health benefits, matching IRA
Ideal start date: late May/early June
PLEASE POST RESUME IN EMAIL, NOT AS AN ATTACHMENT.
compensation: competitive pay based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: assistant retail manager