Seeking a compassionate, easy going, and patient helper to assist a female 36 year old wheelchair user. This is a great opportunity in a fun environment to make a meaningful impact.
Here are some things to consider when applying:
– Must have fluent English skills
– Part time – To start, Thursdays from 6:45pm – 9:30pm (flexible day/time for the right person!)
– Pay is between $20 – $25 depending on skills and experience
– Based in Bear Creek, Surrey
– No personal care
– Duties include: light housekeeping, transportation (taking the client out, aiding the client in getting in and out of the car, driving the client’s vehicle), running errands, and more!
– At times there can be waiting in the car for an hour or two due to a class or appointment
– Honest, dependable, and hardworking; patient, empathetic, and caring; ability to take direction
– Must love (small!) dogs
– Ability to lift 25 pounds (wheelchair)
– Must have a valid Class 5 Driver’s License
– References, criminal record check and driver’s record required
– Must be aware of and take all necessary precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19
Perfect for a college student; will train the right person!
Please reply to this ad with a little about yourself and why you are interest in the position.
We thank all applicants for their interest in the position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
compensation: $20 – $25
employment type: part-time
job title: One-on-One Helper