5682 12 Avenue
We’re looking for a positive, professional and organized person to join our team as a permanent part-time Office Administrator working 2-3 days per week with the flexibility to work up to 4 days per week as needed for semi-annual vacation relief.
Our first priority is our clients, and we are looking for someone who will treat them with the same care and respect that we do. If you are the right person for this role, your positive and patient attitude will warmly welcome our clients and callers, your pleasant and professional demeanor will help set the tone for our office, and your strong clerical and organizational skills will contribute a sense of polish to our business.
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Highly-organized with an ability to multitask
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• A self-motivated, quick learner
• A professional appearance and demeanor that represent our company well
• Formal Medical Office Assistant training an asset, but not requirement
• Reception duties including greeting and assisting customers, scheduling appointments, and answering phones
• Assist with maintaining the client database
• Oversee invoicing and third-party billings
• Process paperwork and payments
• Engage in front desk sales
• Perform simple hearing aid repairs and cleanings (instruction provided)
From us, you can expect a generous hourly rate based on experience, a pleasant office setting, and a team with a collective commitment to excellence and compassionate care.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to Mark Nickel.
Tsawwassen Hearing Centre is an independently-owned centre for hearing health. Our services include the provision of hearing tests, hearing aid fittings, assistive listening devices, hearing protection, and musician in-ear devices. Our office is located at 5682 12 Avenue in Tsawwassen, and is open Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 4:30pm.
compensation: Hourly wage ranging from $20 – $30 based on experience.
employment type: part-time
job title: Office Administrator