W St Catherine
Now hiring for full-time and part-time security positions valley-wide. Various shifts are available. Prior military, law enforcement, or security experience is preferred, but not required.
Under the direction of the Security Supervisor, performs all levels of security duties to ensure safety & security throughout the residents and facilities we serve and protect.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Insures the safety and security of residents and staff.
• First response to render first aid in the event of a resident emergency.
• Responds to security alerts and initiates control procedures as specified by the policy.
• Communicates the need for additional emergency backup as needed to assure the safety of the residents.
• Follows all established safety policies and procedures in the performance of work duties. Keeps work area(s) free of hazardous conditions. Models and reinforces accident prevention behaviors.
• Promptly reports all identified problems or service concerns beyond scope of the job to the supervisor. Reports all unsafe or potentially hazardous situations to the supervisor immediately.
• Reports all accidents/incidents, no matter how minor, to supervisor immediately, and documents as required.
• Understands and respects residents’ rights to privacy and self-determination.
• Performs scheduled lock-up and un-lock procedures.
• Must be available to work on-call.
compensation: $17 up to $19 DOE
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Security Guards