Looking for a part time nanny & household helper 4 days a week (Monday-Thursday from 8am – 1pm) for a total of 20 hours. My husband and I work from home with an adorable 7 week old baby and 2.5 year old toddler (who is in daycare full time). We are wanting extra hands around the house to make our life easier and give us more time with each other and to run our businesses. We are hoping to find someone who is gentle, patient, hard working, self motivated and fits well in our family. If things go really well we would consider hiring full-time.
– Infant & toddler care (feeding, putting down to sleep, wake time activities and keeping on schedule)
– Light cleaning/tidying/laundry
– Meal prep
– Social insurance number/eligible to work in Canada
– Looking for a long term stable position
– Drivers license and vehicle is a plus
– Must have experience with newborn care
– Childcare experience
– ECE certification a bonus and will be reflected in pay
We are located in Burnaby Heights.
Experience, references and background check a must.
To apply please email: tell us about yourself and include your resume and wage requirements.
compensation: $25-$35 per hour depending on experience
employment type: part-time
job title: Nanny & Household Helper