900 DOGWOOD DRIVE
900 Dogwood Dr SE Suite A, Conyers, GA 30012
Motorcycle Service Technician
Excellent Pay Plan!
Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
Relocation Assistance Considered based upon Qualifications!
Fun Work Environment + Great Benefits!
At Falcon’s Fury Harley-Davidson, we pride ourselves on providing superior customer service thanks to our professional team members. We believe that culture makes a difference, so we focus on building relationships that last. That means relationships with our employees, our customers, and our community. If you want to enjoy coming to work every day, have the ability to control your income, and have the opportunity for career advancement, we are the place for you! We value our employees and invest in their success! We look forward to you joining our team to help us meet and exceed our already high standards enjoyed by our customers.
We are looking for a dedicated, career-minded Service Technician, who understands the motorcycle business and works well with people. Our dealership group is a fantastic business opportunity for those who seek future Management growth within the company, as well.
- Excellent pay plan!
- Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Relocation assistance is available
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- 5-day week, with management’s option of 6 days during seasonal periods of high volume
Responsibilities – Motorcycle Service Technician:
- Provide prompt, dependable, high-quality, vehicle service to (internal & external) Guests.
- Complete repair work within the scheduled or allotted time period whenever possible. Continually improve this “efficiency” skill.
- Maintain productivity (time spent working on billable jobs) as close to 100% as possible.
- Accept work assignments from Service Writer/Manager.
- Request parts for the job as early as possible when needs become known.
- Perform service, repair, and customization work in accordance with factory specifications.
- Assist Service Writer, when requested, with writing up work orders, communication with Guests, test riding, or any other issue which will help ensure Guest satisfaction.
- Notify the Service Writer/Manager of additional work needed or any delays in expected completion as soon as they become known so that the Guest may be contacted and notified of the delay.
- Minimize comebacks and deal with them promptly and satisfactorily when they do occur.
- Keep guests’ vehicle cleaner than when it was dropped off.
- After the job is finished, ensure proper completion and filing of paperwork.
- Keep work areas as clean as possible and assist others with maintaining shop cleanliness.
- Maintain technical (PHD and other) qualifications by completing any necessary training programs assigned to you by the Service Manager.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications/Requirements – Motorcycle Service Technician:
- Treat all employees and Guests fairly, courteously, and with dignity.
- Model superior Guest service behavior for all interactions with Guests and employees.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling.
- Maintain up to date technical qualification (PHD and others) by completing all training programs assigned by the Service Manager.
- Focus on quality.
- Completion of a factory-authorized training program such as MMI Service School or equivalent work experience
- Current Motorcycle license.
- Service Technicians need both basic and special tools to properly diagnose and service our products. All Service Technicians are required to own a set of tools within the agreed timeframe. A list of required tools will be provided.
- Please upload your resume and complete the online assessment
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screening.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, gender orientation, or other protected status.
compensation: Excellent Pay and Benefits
employment type: full-time
job title: Motorcycle Technicians / Mechanics