Oak Park Ave
The Repair Technician is to perform repairs on medical instruments, refurbish, recondition small motors and replace missing and worn parts. Technician will be trained to become familiar with various types of surgical instrument and understand how to best maintain and repair them.
• Technician will work closely with technicians to disassemble instruments, troubleshoots and users
standardized testing procedures and examines/tests mechanisms for defects.
• Replace or repairs defective parts: may require modification or manufacture replacement components.
• Reassembles medical instruments or equipment and tests assembly for conformance to specifications and
ensure consistent high-quality and timely repairs.
• Mechanical aptitude required.
• Good hand/eye coordination, basic organizational and troubleshooting/problems solving skills and attention
• Willingness to listen and learn, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to read schematics, have good soldering and mechanical
compensation: Salary based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Medical Mechanical Repair Technician