(St. Louis Park)
A Materials Handler position including such activities that include but are not limited to: Confirm and record receipt of inbound and outbound shipments, assign equipment/product and prepare client orders for shipment, load and unload inbound product from trucks, organize and locate products for accurate product assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
All areas of responsibility listed below are essential to the satisfactory performance of this position, with reasonable accommodation, if necessary. Any non-essential functions are assumed to be included in “other related duties as assigned”:
– Accurately filling, packaging and completing customer orders for shipment via UPS Worldship and couriers daily.
– Responsible for reconciling and correcting errors associated with these activities.
– Accurate assignment and completing of customer orders for equipment and accessories.
– Counting, verifying, and receiving product with a high level of detail and accuracy.
– Organization of product on shelves and in correct locations.
– Load and unload inbound product from trucks.
– Maintain a clean, organized and safe work environment daily.
– Other related duties as assigned.
– Great organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
– Good customer service and communication skills dealing with internal and external customers.
– Team orientated individual.
– Use and understanding of Worldship shipping system.
– Knowledge of methods and procedures pertaining to the processing and distribution of a variety of parts, supplies and equipment.
– Ability to operate warehouse equipment is a plus (forklift/hand truck)
– Basic computer skills.
– High School Diploma or Equivalent.
– Inventory control and processing experience.
– This job does not have supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– Employee is regularly required to stand/sit for extended periods of time.
– Constant bending and lifting is required.
– Must be able to lift 50lbs.
– Frequently required to use hands to handle objects, tools or controls.
– The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
For information on the physical demands of this job, see Human Resources.
Loffler Core Values
What Defines our Culture.
– Positive Attitude: Be Part of the Solution. Put Extra Effort in All You Do. Everything You Do Matters. Be a Team Player.
– Integrity: Live the Mission. Be Honest. Deliver on Commitments. Do What is Right.
– Innovation: Be a Visionary. Welcome New Ideas. Work Smarter.
– Customer First Focus: Exceed Expectations. Delight Our Clients. Bring Value Every Day. Always Do a Good Job.
– Professionalism: Commit to Excellence. Learn & Improve. Looks and Words Matters. Best in Industry; Field Expert.
– Drive for Results: Performance-Orientated. Hard-Working. Refuse to Lose. Accountable.
– Trustworthiness: Dependable & Reliable. Honor Commitments. Quality Counts.
Click here for more information or to apply:
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Materials Handler – Picker/Shipper