Compensation $ 18 – $20 hrly (depending on experience)
Full time employment
Berman is a leader in property management and facility services. If you’re the kind of person who cares about growing your career and providing the highest level of quality services to the client properties that we work on, then you’re exactly the kind of person we’re looking for. We don’t just hire anyone at Berman; we are only looking for new team members who have the strongest work ethic, a deep sense of responsibility, a passion for succeeding and a willingness to always go the extra step in whatever task you undertake.
When you join Berman, you’re committing to making a difference in everything you do while working on our team. We make a commitment to you too – helping you embark on a career with a path to strong growth and constant support in your path to higher career levels!
Founded in 2006 in Orlando FL, Berman has become a respected leader in the Property and Facility Services markets that we operate in. We work every single day on many millions of square feet of commercial and other types of properties. We provide every service needed to run, manage and beautify our client’s real estate assets. Our employees come first at Berman, our belief is that if our employees are happy, strongly supported and put in a position to succeed, then our clients will also be happy with our work that our employees provide on their assigned properties every single day. Berman cares deeply about the people we hire and ensures that growth is always on the horizon. If you put customers first, care passionately about what you do and are committed to working on a team that respects each other, then Berman is the right fit for your next career position.
The position is a full time with typical work schedule of:
Monday through Friday 7A- 4P (with some nights and weekends). Must be flexible.
Responsibilities included but not limited to:
– Perform all aspects of repairs and handyman assignments as assigned with little to no supervision.
– Complete all tasks leaving a neat and clean work area.
– Perform maintenance repairs including but not limited to:
– Paint/minor drywall repairs
– Minor plumbing, appliance and carpet repairs
– Minor electrical plumbing
– Minor HVAC repairs
– General labor repairs such as moving items, putting together items
– Minor concrete repairs
– Pressure washing
– Parking signage and building signage repairs
– Locksmith repairs
– Tenant Services
– Knowledge of usage of proper and necessary equipment
– Maintain a safe work environment
– Must be able to take before and after photos of work using company provided technology
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
-Apartment maintenance experience preferred
– Minimum of (3) years of applicable working experience in general building repair, basic hvac,
basic plumbing and electrical
– Ability to lift 50lbs, use ladder up to 30ft, possess mechanical and electrical aptitude
– Have excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
– Bilingual a plus (English and Spanish)
REFERENCES WILL BE CHECKED AND VERIFIED
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED:
– Clean Criminal Background
– Successful passing of a drug screening will be required prior to employment offer
– Must pass driving background check and be insurable thru our carrier
compensation: $18-$20 hourly and depending on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Maintenance Tech – Orlando