(miami / dade county)
Lumiere Motor is a leading industrial player in the luxury automobile trading. Headquartered in New York City, the company is expanding its Field Purchasing Agents team for its luxury vehicle purchases.
The agent acts as a new car buyer under which name the vehicle is purchased with the full financial and logistic support by the company. The key responsibility (TS service): pick up the vehicle at the completion of purchase.
In addition, the agent also chooses to provide local sourcing service to the company by working with the local dealers. The key responsibilities (STS service): source the vehicles and secure the purchases from the dealer; pick up the vehicle at the completion of the purchase.
1. Commission based with highly rewarding income potential
2. Flexible working hours, remote working, no minimal requirement
3. All the training and support needed will be provided by the company
4. Potential career to become a professional internal sourcing staff
5. Highly suitable for professionals, business owners, freelancers, etc.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS PREFERRED
– Previous experiences in marketing, sales, procurements, etc.
– Pleasant personality, good communication skills and professionalism
– Skills in negotiation, being organized and efficient, plus team spirit.
– Have a valid Driver License with clean background
– Homeowners or credit score of 650+ preferred
– Living in culter bay area
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants who meet the above requirements should send their RESUMES to:
For any questions or additional information please call Greg at 617.821.5490
compensation: up to $2000 Car/plus bonus
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Procurement specialist Needed Immediately