Immediate openings in Raleigh area for TABB AND NEBB Certified Technician. TAB Technicians are essential to our business representing the company in the field as liaisons between customers and our project management team. Primarily responsible for accurate and timely reporting.
• Perform testing, adjusting and balancing for commercial HVAC systems
• Key role between customer projects and office project management team.
• At least 3 years experience as a commercial HVAC test and balance technician.
• Capable of creating complete and professional-looking test and balance reports.
• Mechanical experience helpful.
• Mechanical, electrical and controls knowledge helpful.
• Superior customer service skills
• Must possess a strong work ethic and a high level of self-accountability, accuracy with reporting
• Able to demonstrate a high level of integrity and sense of pride in workmanship
• Proven ability to work independently and in collaboration with other technicians/team members
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills required
• Valid driver license
• Must be able to pass a background check
• Must be able to pass a drug test
• Journeymen pay $29.45!
• Employer paid benefits for you and your family!
• Employer paid 401k and Pension!
• Possible company vehicle or car allowance!
compensation: $29.45 for journeymen.
employment type: full-time
job title: HVAC Tech