We are seeking Preschool Teachers who can assist in the development of preschool children. A successful candidate will have experience working with students between the ages of Infants and 5 years old and they must maintain a strong commitment to a safe and nurturing environment. We’re looking for someone with a background in early childhood education, or experience teaching in a childcare setting, and we’re seeking an individual who is ready to have fun while working in an environment that requires a high degree of creativity and flexibility.
No experience, that’s ok, we will train the right people.
Responsibilities: Have Fun Teaching:)
• Communicate with administrators and parents.
• Use great language.
• Display positive interactions with all children.
• Greet students as they enter the school.
• Ensure that students are always safe.
• Follow all federal and state regulations concerning childcare.
• Plan fun activities for the day.
• Solve problems that may occur during the day.
• Manage a group of children.
• Maintain order in the classroom.
• Professional Development.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
• Flexible schedule
• Professional development assistance
• Referral program
• Weekly pay
• 4 hour shift
• 8 hour shift
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• CPR Certification (Preferred)
• Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Go to preschoolstaffingsolutions.com to complete an application
compensation: 15 hr
employment type: part-time
job title: Preschool Teachers