199 Prince St
LITTLE PRINCE IS A PLAYFUL REWORK OF A PARISIAN BISTRO.
Dramatic floral arrangements accent the light-filled space, which has floor-to-ceiling windows that look out on to bustling Prince Street. Caramel banquettes line the walls and the wooden bar is warmly lit by classic globe pendant lamps. Hand-painted ceramic floor tiles complete our bistro ambience.We’re where you want to go, so why not work with us?! Prince Street Hospitality is a dynamic and growing hospitality company based in NYC that operates some of New York’s most sought-after restaurants, including the Jibs (the exciting new seafood shack on the west side), Soho’s stylish Lola Taverna and Little Prince and Brooklyn’s celebrated Lucali Pizza and Baby Luc’s slice shop.
We are looking for talented, passionate, and committed professionals with several years of restaurant service experience to join our team!
Ideal candidates will have a positive and outgoing attitude with an ability to speak confidently about our restaurant, food, and wine. In addition, you are a dedicated hospitality professional that takes pride in your work, is a team player, and takes safety and sanitation measures seriously.
The Manager’s primary responsibility is to manage and develop our teams, following our General Manager’s specifications and guidelines ensuring total guest satisfaction. This is achieved by:
· Coordinating, leading, and directing our FOH Team Members
· Exercising good judgment and decision making in escalating concerns and aggressively resolving issues
· Preparing and leading daily pre-shifts
· Reviewing daily minutes from service and creating action plans for improvement
· Responsibility for compliance with OSHA, local health and safety codes as well as Company safety and security policies
· Holding team members to the proper Image and Appearance Guidelines including proper hygiene
· Experience in a high-volume restaurant (3+ years Manhattan experience)
· Maintain high-quality standards, clean work habits with a great attention to detail
· Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Familiar with industry’s best practices, equipment, and procedures
· Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods and open availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
Act 2 Hospitality is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender (including gender identity or expression), pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, marital status, domestic violence, sexual violence or stalking victim status, ancestry, national origin, alienage or citizenship, age, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristic, or other protected status.
compensation: Competitive salary
employment type: full-time
job title: Manager