15400 buck hill road
Looking for a fun winter job with sweet perks? How about free snowboarding and skiing! $15-$17 per hour depending on qualifications plus a $1 end of season bonus.
We are looking for lift operators!
Seasonal hourly position with opportunity for up to 40 hours a week.
Buck Hill is looking for seasonal Lift Operations Staff! If you are positive, adaptable and customer service oriented and want to join a team focused on growth, we invite you to discover the excitement at Buck Hill!
The Lift Operations Team Members are responsible for the safe and efficient operation of chair lifts, rope tows, conveyor lifts and the customers that use them. They spend their days helping customers, of all skill levels, load and unload from lifts, in all kinds of weather. As a result, enjoyment of the outdoors is a must! The job of a lift operator is critical to the success of any ski operation because much of the customer’s time is spent with them.
• Be attentive at load and unload terminals
• Engage guests at every opportunity
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor
• Work outside in winter conditions
• Maintain a safe work area
• Maintain an aesthetically pleasing work area
• Perform expected amount of snow work. (Sweeps chairs, remove snow from terminals)
• Actively and efficiently organize lift lines and check guest’s lift tickets
• Display respect for all employees at all times
• Demonstrate a teamwork ethic
• Take initiative to be self-directed
• Complete all paperwork efficiently and legibly
Perform other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
Must like to have fun and work in a team environment- Required
Must be at least 18 years old at beginning of employment – Required
High school diploma or equivalent – Required
Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English – Required
Must be safety oriented – Required
Must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs., possibly multiple times a day – Required
Must be able to work outdoors in all winter weather conditions- Required
Must be able to come to work on time, when scheduled – Required
Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and/or evenings as necessary. We are a 7-day a week operation. – Required
Must be able to work throughout the entire season – Required
Strong guest service skills – Preferred
Job Type: Part-time
Job Pay Rate $14.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 per hour
• Day shift
• Monday to Friday
• Night shift
compensation: $14 per hour
employment type: part-time
job title: Lift Operator