(washington, DC: northern virginia)
Our client, an investment firm in Arlington, VA, is seeking a temporary Investment Operations Analyst to support their team!
- A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- 1+ years of relevant professional experience are required.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to multi-task and provide accurate results in a short amount of time.
- Outstanding communication and writing abilities.
- Process financial documents, reports and client requests (including collecting data and ensuring quality control).
- Manage internal department requests.
- Update database with client information.
- Provide operational support to team members as needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
This is a temporary opportunity that pays $21-$23/hour and is slated to last 4+ months, with the possibility of converting to a permanent salary of $50K-$60K (DOE). This is a great opportunity to showcase your detail-oriented analyst skills in a global investment firm! If you are interested, apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
compensation: $21 – $23 per hour
employment type: full-time