Shylo Home Healthcare is seeking Home Support Workers [Caregivers] to provide companionship, meal assistance, light housekeeping and personal care. We need people who can cover night shifts. These can be flat rate nights (where you can rest while the client sleeps) or hourly (where you are awake during the night). Our perfect candidates understand the importance of meeting the needs of clients while helping them to maintain a high quality of life.
Requirements: A desire to provide professional and compassionate care to our senior clients.
• BC Care Aide registration or equivalent (internationally-trained nurses, student nurses, or people with 2+ yrs of senior care experience)
• Current First Aid with CPR*
• Current Vulnerable Sector Criminal Record Check*
• TB Test or Chest Xray*
• COVID vaccinations required
Why work for Shylo Home Healthcare?
• Shylo has been owned and run by nurses for over 40 years providing home healthcare around the Greater Vancouver area
• Competitive salary, annual vacation pay, and one of the best group benefits packages in home care (drug coverage, dental, life insurance and much more)
• Scrubs provided at no cost to you
• Regular training sessions, family social events, health and wellness initiatives
• 24/7 office support
*If you don;t have all these certi8ficates, we can assist you during the hiring process.
APPLY TODAY to join our dedicated team of health care professionals caring for clients in our community.
compensation: starts at $18.50 per hour plus the best group benefits in the industry (after only three months employment and an average of 20 hours per week)
employment type: employee's choice
job title: Home Support Worker