6200 Savoy Dr
Star Protection is currently seeking a Recruiter to execute all recruiting strategies and operations, to ensure an ongoing pool of available and qualified candidates to meet our hiring needs.
• Identify and develop specific recruiting strategies to build an ongoing, ready pipeline of qualified candidates to meet the company’s hiring needs at all times. Strategies must be all encompassing to incorporate all available recruitment sources, while building a consistent approach across the assigned region.
• Partnering with fellow recruiters and Account Managers to develop strategies to proactively recruit and meet hiring needs. Attend meetings as agreed with management, and present strategies and ideas for expanding recruiting activities. Constantly review and strategize with teams on Open Post reports, upcoming new account needs, and replacement personnel needs.
• Work with team to develop and maintain ideas, flyers, brochures, and methods that can be modified and adapted to each hiring need and region as appropriate.
• Review existing hiring and interviewing practices and make recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Review and implement effective strategies to drive the applicant hiring process for better interview to hire ratios. May also conduct training and/or coaching on effective interview techniques, and make recommendations for improving applicant processing techniques within responsible branches.
• Schedule and conduct hiring events, remotely and in office.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Minimum high school diploma (or equivalent GED) required
3-5 years of related experience recruiting in a fast-paced, high-volume environment preferred.
• Proven experience turning goals into action by creating and executing strategies and plans to achieve objectives. Must be goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to interact successfully in unfamiliar or new environments to accomplish hiring goals.
• Energetic, driven personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines. Must be able to work independently and be self-directed, but also take direction from all levels of managers within the assigned region, which may result in having to re-prioritize work activities on a regular basis.
• Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. Should have good comfort level with integrating multiple applications to streamline operations through technology solutions. Effective use of technology to create meaningful reports and measurements required.
• Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
, and have a reliable vehicle for regular driving between recruiting locations and branches within region.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required with the ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization while functioning as a team player.
Star Protection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information apply to this ad.
compensation: commensurate on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Recruiting Coordinator