Division 2 Environmental (D2E) is seeking an experienced Hazmat Foreman. Division 2 Environmental is a growing commercial Hazmat Abatement company, with projects throughout Metro Vancouver. Division 2 Environmental is COR certified, with a focus on health and safety.
**Minimum 3 years of hazmat supervisor experience required.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
– Have a strong applied understanding of the company Health & Safety Program
– Achieve deadlines, resolve problems and ensure that project scopes are completed on time and on budget.
– Supervise work crew on site, including any sub trades.
– Communicate project progress to project manager as required.
– Supervise High Risk and Moderate Risk Abatement projects
– Minimum of 5 years of Commercial Construction experience.
– Minimum of 3 years of Hazmat Supervising experience.
– Supervise crew on job sites, including any sub-trades.
– Communicate project progress to project managers
– Supervise High & Moderate Risk Abatement projects.
– Valid BC Driver’s License is a must.
– Hazmat Certifications (High/Moderate Risk Abatement Training) is an asset.
– OFA Level 1 (at least) is an asset.
– Ability to take hazmat projects from start to end
– Supervise staff
– Ability to interpret blueprints
– Ability to build partial and full containments
– Ability to recognize hazardous materials in a building
– Ability to create/follow proper safe work procedures and practices
– Ability to coordinate disposal and rentals
– Manage health and safety standards
– Ensure compliance with project deadline
– Coordinate construction activities
– Evaluate employees work
– Complete all required safety documentation
– Ability to operate demolition tools and equipment
– Company Vehicle
– Extended Health Benefits Plan
– Industry Leading Wage
employment type: full-time
job title: Hazmat Abatement Foreman