A well-established hospitality group in search of a General Manager to join the team.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
•Controls and manage all areas of the restaurant and determines business goals.
• Ensure service standards are met at all times.
•Responsible for ensuring that all financial duties and reporting are completed accurately.
• Oversee and ensure general maintenance and cleanliness of the property
• Manage the hiring, training, and week-to-week schedules for all departments that achieve labor targets.
•Proven ability to effectively manage conflict successfully; multi-task and deal with high-stress situations while exercising sound judgment and decision making
• Consistently implement initiatives to achieve all financial targets and performance goals.
• 5+ years of previous experience managing a restaurant or bar
• Passionate about food and drink and up on all the latest trends
• Exceptional communication and leadership skills
•Able to multi-task efficiently
• Great at training new hires
• Committed to being inclusive and embracing diversity
• Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
• Positive, outgoing with strong work ethics
-We promote a work-life balance philosophy, which means you will get to enjoy work as much as you will enjoy your personal time.
We like to have fun and we’re extremely passionate about what we do. We understand this ad is anonymous so please don’t let this discourage you. Reach out & reply to this ad today If you want to learn more about this opportunity. We would love to hear from you sooner than later :)
Thank you and good luck job hunting!
compensation: Based on Experience
employment type: full-time
job title: General Manager, Established Hospitality Group