A dental office, in the heart of Lakeview, hopes you’ll join us as our newest Dental Assistant.
We are passionate about dentistry, and we’ve grown our office to provide a warmer, gentler kind of care that we think patients deserve. Part of our secret is in building a working environment that will keep you happy and supported, so you can carry those feelings over to the patients you connect with. (Because if we aren’t taking care of you, how can you take care of others?)
We’ll set you up to give your best, and that will make all the difference to our patients. Seeing the dentist can be stressful, scary, and more expensive than any of us would like. And we need people on our team who can ease that burden on everyone who walks through our door.
If you want to help heal others, and be part of a team that feels the same, here’s the role:
We’ll need you to:
· Greet and help visitors
· Assist the dentist in all procedures
· Knowledge of proper sterilization protocols
· Guide visitors through COVID-19 safety protocols
We can offer you:
· TBD, depending on experience
· Full Time hours, Monday – Thursday, alternating Fridays and Saturdays
· Medical coverage available after 90 days for FT employees
· Easy parking (we’re in a mall)
· A location next to a Starbucks, Dunkin’ Donuts, and McDonalds, so virtually all coffee needs are covered
· A safe work environment that follows strict medical protocols to keep you protected
We need you to be:
· Detail Oriented
You’ll have an advantage if you:
· Have worked with office and patient software like Eaglesoft.
Our dental office is a woman- and minority-owned business, committed to diversity.
employment type: full-time
job title: Dental Assistant