INTERESTED IN FUNDRAISING AND MARKETING?
Are you ready to kick start a new career?
The Youth Employment Bootcamp with the YMCA will provide 4-weeks of FREE job skills training followed by 12-weeks of paid work experience to practice the skills that you have learned. You will be PAID WHILE YOU TRAIN!
Other PROGRAM BENEFITS:
– Six-month YMCA membership (Access to Gym, pool and more)
– $300 bonus when hired by one of our partner employers
– Consistent support from a Job Developer
– Work-experience opportunities
– Living Allowance where applicable — get paid while you train!
To be ELIGIBILE:
– Ages: 15 to 30
– Open to those eligible to work in Canada. You are a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Confirmed Refugee
– Open to those who are unemployed or under-employed, working fewer than 20 hours per week
– Must not be a full-time student
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please respond to this ad!
compensation: Paid Training
employment type: full-time
job title: Marketing and Fundraising