Becoming a surrogate for parents who are not able to have a child is perhaps the most incredible gift you can give.
We have launched our new 2023 compensation and benefits program! In return for your amazing gift, you will realize terrific financial rewards of $54,000 for first time surrogates up to $69,000+ for experienced surrogates.
You will receive a $1,500 sign on bonus (reach out for details)
WE WILL MATCH ANY OTHER OFFERS YOU RECEIVE.
The typical basic requirements are:
1. Between 21 and late thirties, maybe early forties if recent birth;
2. Have given birth to at least one child;
3. No complications during pregnancy/ies;
4. No more than 3 c-sections
5. Reliable Transportation; stable lifestyle
6. No smoking; alcohol abuse; recreational drug use
7. No recent criminal history (background checks conducted and if history, decided on case by case basis)
8. Body mass index of about 31 (you can google BMI calculator to find out your BMI) is ideal and some fertility doctors (who must approve a surrogate in the end) will go as high as 35
9. Must be a permanent resident of USA or USA citizen
10. No smoking/vaping by surrogate or in home
Take our 2 minute questionnaire to see if you qualify! LINK BELOW
About Advocates for Surrogacy: We are a team of knowledgeable, passionate women who love the work we do which is to help surrogate and Intended Parents find each other and then guide you through an amazing and rewarding journey!
You will receive your own attorney, private health insurance if you are not insured or your insurance does not cover surrogacy pregnancy, life insurance, maternity clothing allowance and a lot of care and support from our team. You are not out of pocket for any surrogacy related expenses.
compensation: $54,000 – $69,000+ in compensation plus benefits and all surrogate related expenses paid incl lost wages, childcare, etc
employment type: contract
job title: Gestaional Surrogate