International Company/Freight Forwarder dealing in overseas shipping of household effects are looking for an Export/Import Coordinator.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Customs procedures
• Documentation on both export and import shipment
• Dealing with shipments from origin to residence.
• Dealing with customers and agents
• Follow up on quotes
• Accurately maintain databases, organize and maintain files and records, electronic and physical
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
• Good knowledge on Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel, Word & Outlook.
• 1 to 2 years of office experience
• 1 to 2 years of experience in freight forwarding
• Knowledge of shipping documentation
• Must speak and write English well, although knowledge on 2nd language would be an asset.
• Good communication skills with customers and agents
• Minimum high school although some post-secondary education preferred
Full or Part Time
Competitive Wage based on experience
*ONLY WITH FREIGHT FORWARDING EXPERIENCE NEED TO APPLY*
employment type: full-time
job title: Export/Import Coordinator