1600 16th St T 24
Market Training & Field Support is a training and support role responsible for onboarding new service & sales staff members, ongoing training & education of all store staff members, support of store needs as directed, support other market needs as directed.
The primary responsibilities and areas of impact of this position include, but are not limited to:
• Sets the tone for the overall performance of sales and mechanical staff by promoting and exhibiting ERIK’S mission, values, and standards.
• On-board and orientation for all new employees within region.
• Training of all new sales and mechanical staff in market using established guidelines that meet ERIK’S performance standards.
• Ongoing technical training for mechanical staff
• Ongoing product and category training for sales staff
• Additional staff training as directed
Consumer/Staff Events & Demos
• Support, as directed by Market Leader sales and service event staffing and support in specified region.
• Support, as directed by Market Leader, consumer and staff demo events in specified region.
• Support, as directed by Market Leader, all ERIK’S trailwork sessions in region.
Retail Store Support
• Support “in-need” stores in region with sales, mechanical, and management functions as directed by Market Leader
• As directed, deliver product within defined market radius.
• Remain current on all products, service, and technical data related to products supported at ERIK’S.
• Strong knowledge and enthusiasm related to all product categories supported at ERIK’S
• Strong mechanical ability and problem solving skills
• Passion and involvement in the product categories supported at ERIK’S.
• Excellent communication skills and knowledge of learning techniques.
• Ability to act as a leader.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Knowledge of computers and technology.
• Dedication and flexibility to get the job done.
• Valid state issued driver’s license and positive driving record.
• Must be located centrally within the Region serving or be willing to relocate.
• Ability to be mobile on the sales floor or service shop for extended periods of time.
• Ability to lift to 100 lbs. while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
• Frequent driving to Erik’s Retail Store and event locations.
• Flexibility to work a various schedule including evening and weekends.
compensation: Salary + Incentives
employment type: full-time
job title: Market Training and Field Support