3045 19th Avenue
Great opportunity for person or team interested in the field of Property Management!
This position includes the management AND maintenance of this “small” 56 unit property. The manager person or team will work 40 hours/week to take care of all aspects of well-maintained property. The job includes (but is not limited to) receiving and depositing rent, renting vacancies including posting ads, responding to maintenance requests, handling all minor maintenance, overseeing turnovers and any vendors, enforcing policies and being available to respond to any emergencies. This is one of the most rewarding jobs you will ever have… sometimes the most exciting and often the most relaxing.
To ensure you have the tools for success, our best property managers have most of the following:
– Sales and/or retail experience
– Enjoy working with people
– Basic knowledge of (and ability to learn) Fair Housing laws
– Home or apartment general maintenance experience… this is essential!
– Ability to push/pull 70 lbs.
– Enjoy maintaining curb appeal – picking up the grounds, watering flowers, etc.
– Some college education as well as high school diploma or equivalent
– Strong computer skills and experience using office equipment
– Great verbal and written communication skills
The property manager or team works Saturdays and Sundays, since these are busy days for the property. Instead, he/she/they choose two days off during the week for their “weekend”. We provide a 3-day Training course to connect you with our expert support team along with your Asset Manager and your Accountant, giving you all the resources needed to launch into this rewarding career.
– Meadowlark Apartments – 56 units
– Hours: 40 hrs/wk – for one person or split between all adults in the manager’s unit
– Manager’s Apartment: 2 bd, 1 ba connected to rental office, has washer/dryer hookups.
– Compensation: $1450./month rent credit (full rent amount, un-taxed compensation) + $2000. monthly cash salary
– Reimbursements for expenses: $25 gas; $25 cell phone
To apply for this unique opportunity, please reply with your resume(s) and tell us why you are the best choice for the job.
DO NOT CALL THE PROPERTY!!
Norris & Stevens is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, age, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, US Veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.
*Please note that Offer of employment is subject to pre-employment screening including credit (for rental history), nationwide criminal history and drug screening. Equal housing opportunity.
compensation: Salary + Apt + benefits (30hrs a wk or more)
employment type: full-time
job title: Property Manager/Maintenance Person or Team