3804 Coconut Palm Dr.
WHO IS TEAM FISHEL?
Since 1936, we’ve been the Best Choice in utility engineering and construction. Safety is our top priority and is key in everything we do. We’re industry professionals driven by high performance for our customers and each other. Interested in joining our Team?
Team Fishel, the Best Choice Employer in the utility construction business, is hiring an Electrical Designer for our Tampa, FL operation.
The Electrical Designer manually and electronically designs and drafts detailed drawings, such as wiring diagrams and layout drawings for construction projects. Evaluates design work and supporting documents to verify conformance to industry codes and customer specific specifications and standards.
The knowledge, skills, abilities, and experiences that are required for entry into this job include the following:
1. Basic knowledge of electrical distribution design principles in both overhead and underground applications.
2. Knowledge of applicable regulations, related codes, and standards.
3. Knowledge of design and operating standards as well as the ability to learn and implement customer specific design and operating standards.
4. Ability to plan and schedule work independently, to complete designs for large and/or complex systems
5. Ability to develop new applications within the AutoCAD system a plus.
6. Strong AutoCAD skills.
7. Strong math skills including geometry and trigonometry required to perform complex calculations.
8. Excellent communication skills.
9. Maintain QA/QC processes and requirements.
• Profit Sharing
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Wellness Program
• Paid Leave Benefits
• Teammate Assistance Program
• Learn more (Español)
Team Fishel offers excellent industry training and a career development path for our Teammates. Competitive pay and benefits, including health insurance, 401k, and a company profit sharing plan!
Join Team Fishel, your future and your team.
Salary based on demonstrated experience.
Please send contact information with your response.
employment type: full-time
job title: Electrical Utility Designer