PAID Training – YMCA Youth Employment Bootcamp
Sign up here https://www.gv.ymca.ca/YEB – Click “Apply Now”
Upcoming Start Dates:
Surrey (in person) – November 21, 2022
Online – January 9, 2023
– Six-month Free YMCA membership – Gym, Pool and more.
– $300 bonus when hired by one of our partner employers
– Certifications (First Aid, FoodSafe, Responsible Adult and many others)
– Employment skills training (through workshops and one-on-one)
– Support from an Employment Coach
– 12 week work-experience placement
– $15.65/hr. Living allowance where applicable — get paid while you train!
– Ages: 15 to 30
– Open to those eligible to work in Canada. You are a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or Confirmed Refugee
– Open to those who are unemployed or under-employed, working fewer than 20 hours per week
– Must not be a full-time student
WHAT is Youth Employment Bootcamp?
Youth Employment Bootcamp is a FREE 16-week life skills and job-readiness program. We provide a toolbox full of resources and connections within your community to apply to your next career move. Whether you’re exploring the job market, need support in tailoring your resume or learning how to network, our coaches work with you at your pace.
compensation: $15.65/hr. Plus a $300 Bonus if eligible!
employment type: full-time
job title: Free job training followed by paid work experience