3360 Enterprise Ave
YourGummyVitamins is a Fort Lauderdale-based company driven by a passion for producing the best gummy vitamins worldwide consistently. Delivering excellence in every gummy is our ultimate goal. We manufacture products for some of the world’s largest brands, retailers, and e-tailers alike, using the most modern technology for gummy vitamins manufacturing.
Come work at YourGummyVitanins, one of the leading manufacturers of vitamins and nutritional products in the world. We are growing fast and currently hiring for multiple positions. One of whom is a seasoned Director of Quality Control & Assurance to join our fantastic team to work in our Fort Lauderdale, Florida office.
• Ability to create and write GMP process documentation and develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures.
• Manages all Quality Assurance activities. Develops, creates, revises, and approves raw material, in-process, finished product, stability programs, and packaging component specifications.
• Directs and oversees the Quality Department as a direct report to executive leadership.
• Responsible for maintaining and implementing a robust Quality Assurance (QA) program, including a comprehensive Quality Management System (QMS).
• Monitor various manufacturing stages in-process and AQL sampling following batch record specifications SOP and GMP.
• Oversee co-manufacturing relationships from a quality perspective and conducts co-manufacturer and other vendor audits.
• Manages complaint management system, including adverse event reports, specifications, trends, and continuous improvement initiatives as corrective action and preventative action.
• Ensures quality systems comply with regulatory requirements.
• Develops and implements quality standard testing and evaluation processes.
• Experience working with globally dispersed teams.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal, as well as communicating with top-level executives.
• 7-10+ years of experience in QA/QC in the dietary supplement industry. Experience with managing a co-manufacturing network from quality perspective.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Highly responsible with the ability to meet inspection deadlines.
• Passionate about the health and nutrition industry.
What We Offer
• Exciting working environment
• Opportunity for career advancement
• A Very supportive team & culture
compensation: Based on experience
employment type: full-time
job title: Director of Quality Control & Assurance