(Winter Garden, FL)
940 Avalon Road
B2B Customer Service Representative
Knox Horticulture is seeking a high quality individual who excels at taking care of customer needs and understands the concept of without customers, we do not have a company. We have to consistently provide excellent customer service to separate us from our competition.
Essential job duties include:
• Serves customers and outside representatives by handling customer service inquiries and providing accurate updated information.
• Functions as a liaison between customer, outside reps and/or internal company departments to help resolve service issues including source inventory availability and shipping details.
• Processes orders and resolves order issues, including notifications for substitute options.
• Documents all order changes and notifications.
• May work on special projects as time permits.
• Meets expectations for attendance and punctuality.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Being bilingual English/Spanish is desired but not required.
• Demonstrated ability to handle customer-related issues which involve researching, investigating, and determining appropriate resolution.
• Self-driven, organized and able to prioritize multiple projects.
• Must be able to follow-through and complete responsibilities.
• Desire and ability to work with large volumes of electronic information such as emails and spreadsheets.
• PC knowledge to include proficiency with MS Excel, Outlook, and Word.
• Experience with Salesforce or other sales database programs preferred.
• Flexible to a changing sales and service environment.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Ability to perform work in an open work area which can be filled with background noise or distraction.
• Our standard hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8am – 4:30pm.
• This is a part-time position; we have flexible hours during these standard hours of operation.
About Knox Horticulture:
• Knox Horticulture began in 1962 as Knox Nursery and is a leading wholesaler of finished bedding plants to landscapers, resorts and theme parks in Florida. Knox Horticulture is also a leading grower of young plants to greenhouses across the Unites States, Canada and Central/South America.
• We are located on 33 acres of former orange groves in Winter Garden, FL.
• Our production processes make extensive use of automation and computer technology, include RFID tracking of plant trays from production to shipping.
• We use the Eco-friendly EZ-Pot System to significantly reduce the use of traditional plastic pots and saving money, while providing our customers with plants that have a healthier root system, resulting in faster finish times after transplant.
• We are proud to be in the Top 100 Greenhouse Growers in the United States.
compensation: salary to be discussed
employment type: part-time
job title: Customer Service Representative (part time)